Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tuesday .

yeahx...

completed my exam lo - MARKETING =)

but friday still got one more to come .

lalalala ....




FINISHED my papers around 4 pm , but deardear only off at 6 plus plus pm .
so mean i am FREE for this few hours .
should be very happy .

BUT ..


everyone was so busy , left me alone nothing to do .

=(
=(
=(
=(
=(



this moment , i feel beening left out by everyone =(

WHERE IS MY BESTIES ?
WHERE IS MY FRIENDS ?
WHERE IS MY GOOD FRIENDS?


WAOLAO .
cannot be i alone shopping again de ma . plus i dame fucking hungry LO.

when i on the way to take train with my friends , ethel called me .
she ask me out for dinner as i promised her long time ago =) .
but she had to go off at 6.30 as she having lesson at 7 pm .
so i meet her at amk cox near to deardear house and her house .
BEST PLACE and TIMING !! lols





DEARDEAR LATE AGAIN !!! =(

he promised not to let me wait again . ended up , he lATE for 45 min AGAIN =(

i almost fall asleep at mrt station . !#%^*


went to bugis to buy fatty rene present .
dame last min lo. plus deardear still late -.-
so left not much time for me to shop her present and my stuff . sian .

after dinner at bugis lailai , head back to amk meet melany at 11.40 pm .

cox after 12 am = 27 august 08 = fatty BIRTHDAY . los .
ended up we lated for 15 min . =.=

hahas



he is a noobie ~ lols

No comments: