Thursday, November 05, 2009

05 nov 09

*i going to upload the photo of jason mini bday celebrition photo on 31 oct 09 and some halloween photo on arena on 30 oct 09 .
but the internet is too lag , make me don't feel like updating . pekcek !


Super sway day , actually today i already not in very good mood due to some reason.
feel sleepy and tired asual but that F-ing bitch see that it's the best timing to come disturb me .
must be see my in-charge on leave so come and bully me lo !
thank for all your girls be there for me and concerned .

went meet fatty rene home and cut our hair together , hope that bad luck go away ASAP !
HAHAS .


on the 2 nov 09 meet deardear at bishan after work , reached early .
so decided to find a sit and wait for him as i don't wish to rush him ;)
but someone blocked my way and you know who is he ?
STEVEN LIM -.- .
actually i quite zai niv de , don;t watch tv or kpo around .
so i totally no idea who he is , starting i tot he is a begger who need help .
he really scared me , lucky deardear reached in time and save me lo . haha s.
back amk and watched ''POKER KING''. nice show , unexpected ending .

No comments: