Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 NOV 09

Finally i got abit of time online, even i don't really unpack all my stuffs yet..
started to miss the old house area which full of memoriesssss .



even my new house bigger and i get my purple room
BUT still , i love ang mo kio and old house more !!!
today meet baby for dinner and 2012 MOVIE ,wanted watch long time ago but keep on full house ! if your guys haven watch yet , don;t miss it . nice !!



* backed home not long , think less than one hour and i start to miss baby again ;(
don;t know deardear got miss me anot or go out GUIHUN le



YTD meet out dinner with some of my schoolmate .
it's for BEN's farewell mini gathering as he going perth on this coming friday ,
do take care ;DD . After that need to head back to my new house instead , which i never been there before -.- make me find the place like hell ! ...


SO WULU WULU place LA -.- ....

onces home rushed to bath and explore the house . Don't really unpack my stuff as i very lazy to do so . alot dust and my room dame cold like no one business la...

after that brooklyn fetched me for supper ;DD . we went to eat the famous feifei yun tun mian-(飞飞云吞面) and headed to east coast to chill . home at 3 am but chatted with baby till 5 am ? as he keep dun want to sleep and be emo kid .

-______________________-

BABY also so silly and love anyhow think . i love you ok !


NIGHT EVERYONE !

No comments: