Thursday, November 26, 2009

26 Nov 09

WOOOO , I now than realised that i been 5 days never update/logged in my blog .
super busy and tired recently ,i really need a good rest from stress !
as my skin and eye bag turn worst again ;( OMG .


will have a quick and short update .
uploading the photos do make me dame pissed off !
you know what only 10 photos wasted me more than 4 hours !!!


today super late reached office , almost late for one hour -.-
start work at 9 am but get into the train at 9.15 am .
shag day , many many cheque waiting for me .
if i can bank all to my account , think i the richer girl in the world le . HAHAHAHA ;D
OKAY , time stop daydream . hehe .

see kangping ! super tired and sleepy look .
look worst than me ;DD


YTD meet up chloe for dinner , had buffet at SAKURA .
ONLY we two girl , we took 4 time of foods show on the photo .
FULL like hell lo , even hard to walk . what to do !!! haha . too greedy le .

baby fetched me home after that chloe left to social house. i want be a good girl ;>


ON the 23 NOV , baby fetched me after work and headed to PS .
how sweet of him .
left office at 6.20 pm ? first time OT lo .
bo bian , who ask me always left so early and left many undone ? =p

he being a bad boyfriend ! forced me to watch the paranormal actvity !!
Everyone around me has been telling me how freaky it is.
The sound effects used in the movie is very minimal.
There are no gory scenes and not much sudden movements to shock you,
but it is THAT exact silence and stillness that makes you imagine so much that you’re freaking yourself out -.-



*The amazing thing is, this movie is only shot with a US$15,000 budget!
I’m sure it is already making millions of dollars by now.


here my fat baby ;)


Baby all these precious moments , with you by my side .
Must be a gift . I don 't know how I found you
I 'm thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true.I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide





No comments: