Sunday, November 08, 2009

8 nov 09

always is MY FAVOURITE ! yummmmy ~

***This few days what happened to me ? i hate the urge of ....
i just hate the feeling ! BElieve what is right and never turn back !

Sunday should be my resting day , be a good girl and stay at home .
but it really hard for me to stay at home the whole day

ytd after work , chloe come down find me .
after eating and reached home around 5 am le . tot can sleep till 2 or 3 pm w/o any disturbance but i am WRONG -.-
ah ma reached my house in early morning like 9 am ? mummy too happy liao den found this and that wake me up ;(
she still can ask me why so early wake up ? !!! -.-
Listen to music , my only sleeping pill and back to sleep round 11 plus pm . wake up at 12 plus again and online till 4 pm plus .


Meet mr A the guy who recently keep complain he very fat on msn . hahas !
he bring me back to bendeemer to eat the tomyan you mian <3>After that , went to the cathy to have my favourite ice -cream ^^ .


home sweet home , rest awhile and had my chi-chat session first before end my sunday ;( ..
i can feel it ! MONDAY BLUE ~ hais



### Pls take care yourself and dun drink so much ah !!! you say you cutting down le hor . if not i sure box you ;) hahas ....

No comments: