Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 n0v 09

Resting day at home , tired like a dead fish .
Waked up at noon , packed my room and unpack the stuff I brought yesterday .
Rested at home and headed out at evening to tpy meet cousin . ended up I left alone at there as they wanted to go swimming . so I had my dinner alone at the old town white coffee and take bus home . Get lost again , I really feel very scared . Tear just hard to control and wished to call for help but i didn’t . I should learn to be more independent ;(



whole body is blue black and paint ! ;(
even i sleep , it hardly for me to turn my body lo .
i just can't believe that i so lucky , swayness pls go away .

this only part of it lo ;((((((
ytd meet gangster girl went town , after that went to bugis to meet up with fats .
hard stop myself from buying ;(
we cam-whore all the way using fats NEW CAMERA . hehe .

crazy night at powerhouse ytd after work .
pray hard that no one saw me !!

No comments: