Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 feb 2010

i am dame pissed off now .
seriously no one going to appreciate and take it for granted . in the very end people may blame on you instead even parents turn to be like that ..
make me like a fool ! i not going to be one kind soul anymore !NB ~



your are just so selfish ! eat alone die alone la .
hate all the rejection . i hate daddy mummy !!!

*don;t ever ask me who is 'they' and what happened if you don;t wish i remove you from my LISTS. thanks .





okay . busy day but a bad start a head . accompnay my daddy to apply mio home and ethel make a messy of it , just hate empty promises la ! head town to meet up my friends for dinner at paragon .before that meet baby first cox at he at town also . ;p



* just dislike you . not i cursing you seiously . what come around goes around , don;t fucking cry and complaint with me when bf treated you like hell ! hump !!!!!!

No comments: