Thursday, February 04, 2010

4 feb 2010

(EDITED)bored thursday at home.


daddy think i have slight depression and wanted me see doctor!-.-
seriously the company make me feel so terible recently. i just can;t stop crying whenever i think of going back or facing it.should i say i not independent enough???
i had no such a bad bad feeling better , sometime even tot of letting go everything so i don;t need face it anymore but i can't be so selfish ....
*no matter what i not going to hurt myself again and anymore as promised.


today i going be a good girl stay at home to pack my stuffs and some cleaning...




If you be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

But you can skyrocket away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly,
just leave me your stardust to remember you by

If you be my boat, I'll be your sea
A depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free
I live to make you free

But you can set sail to the west if you want to
and past the horizon till I can't even see you
far from here where the beaches are wide
just leave me your wake to remember you by
난 절대로 다시는 맑고 푸른 하늘을 볼 수 있으면 좋겠다.
NIGHT meet rene the fats boom boom headed to bugis . love shopping with her ! even we only left one hour to walk at least we still manage to get what we wanted to buy . hehe after that cabbed back amk to meet baby . can see he not feeling well . get well soon okay . muack ...

No comments: