Monday, February 08, 2010

8 feb 2010

NBCB ! if your guys dun know me , don;t FUCKING add me !!!!
specially idiot like him/ her . waste my time .



BLOCKED !!!!!



now is 9.30AM and i still awake !!! am i god or what ? hahahas ....


i just had my supper and breakfast linked together with my BABY and mel !
too bad fats fall asleep !!!!! No more gossip girls !!!! hahahas ....

ytd sleep till 5 pm and baby come fetched me to eat my dinner at Holland V ;D
after that wanted to watch movie but ended up no more show -.- ...

i think my timing is getting worst and weird !!
NOW ppl sleeping , i awake ~ ppl awake , i sleeping ... hahas .
should turn it back normal ASAP ;p



some photo of my beloved BeeBee ....
he still with me , don;t worry ! hahas
seldom take photo of him ! his acting skill improved !!!!



ACT EMO !!!!! HAHAHAS .



love him so much ! but he love my mummy more than me ;(

No comments: