Sunday, February 21, 2010

21 feb 2010

alot of my camwhore photo ;p







waked up at 2 pm plus and meet baby go paipai for e tai sui ~ alot ppl there lo!!
almost burn my hand !!!! omg .

lately been very anti-social , beening so zai nui la . !!! friends asked me out but i always rejected , just love with my baby . think i should start finding my own programme instead of always stick with my baby . hate baby here and there !!!!! hahas . okay la . should say i want to be more independent !!!!

eva is going back aus to study this thurs and she too busy preparing her stuff so no time for dinner . anyway rmb to miss us ^^ .

**** seriously think there a worm in my stomach seh . i just can;t stop eating even it's already bloated !

eaten two bowl of rice , two plate of noodle , 4 cup of ice-cream . one cup coke etc within 9 hours ~

wat happened seh !

No comments: