Wednesday, February 03, 2010

3 feb 2010

Don't worry guys ! i feeling much more better now ;)
no more feel bloated and vomiting anymore . i look and feel more healtheir !!!


today wanted to go back office and i really did make the effort wake up and prepared .....
but things does not goes well and i alighted at summerset and sit there day-dreaming instead going to work . feel so scared and unsecure at the super moment wher there no anyone ther for me ;( after that headed to dover there to wait for baby finish his sch and home tgt ....
night meet fats and mel awhile and back to baby again ;p


*LUCKY the whole day got my baby accompany me ;( if not i got no places to go ! morning i still act one cool tell my daddy i going work instead drink tea with them ! wasted my cab fare somemore lo ! 常に感謝がある !


*sick of the company ! ____ *I* ! .,.
STUPID SELEKTON act cute in office . PUI ~


....


*私は赤ちゃんの愛

No comments: