Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 march 2010

freaking busy day ! supposed to meet MISS CHING for dinner a orchard and headed to work .
but i super lazy to get myself ready and waked up too late like 4 pm -.-
so chatted with my baby boy for almost 3 hours and i lated for work !

hated my work partner the very first time , don;t ask me why !
i just dislike her and don't feel like talk to her . hahas . chatted with chloe onces she here .

after work already 1 am -.- but i still needed to rush down to NEVERLAND .
heel kill me that night and i totally too lazy to walk over even it super near can ! hahas .
sweet of them to pick me up by cab as they just finish drinking at sabai . had my dinner cum supper ther and waited for my sweety ivy off work . over there is like super full but luckliy we got the table in short time ;) spended alot that night ! but still had great time meet up with the girls ;)

no photo taken tat day ! cox all of us is busy chatting and drinking ! -.-
baby is another sweetbun that come and fetch me at 6 am in the morning and send ivy home too . loved

No comments: