Tuesday, March 02, 2010

2 march 2010

A short post update using baby iPhone ;p
he should be sleeping now ! hahas , kanna kill me if he know I blogging now !!! I should be on bed slping as tmr got lesson at noon ...
but I sudden got the feeling of blogging now ~

i want to go back to the past , even throu there alot of bad memories .realised that i missed so much again and getting older w/o any achievement .WHERE MY DREAM goes to ? . i feel bored not working ,recalling the days when i barely sleep for few hours rushing here and there . non stop complain tat i not enough time , didn't seem that bad. I'm still not use to being able to sleep more than 12 hrs per day and not worrying whether it's a weekday or weekend. ;(

家家有本难念的经。 recently been fucking stress and parents is adding it worst !! just feel like shutting down from everything around you. No more hard feelings, no more emotions and no more stress !!!

tmr going back and i haven even packed my bag -.- . the worst is i don't feel excited at all but kind of stressful . hmmmm , seriously what wrong with me ? am i crazy or what !!! beside S-T-R-E-S-S , i feel nothing else .hopefully ethel can reduce some by already planned everything as she said very early time . she always so irresponsible and kind of bitchy attitude make me worry !!!!


am I stuffering some kind depression ? Just feel tat things always not right , attitude changed so much and I almost can,t recog who am I , looked so pale and tatal shagness .baby the one always give in to my nonsense and fuck-up princess attitude ! I know it's really suck but I will tried all my very best to control it .start missing my baby boy ! so sorry for neglected your feeling always .


Many to you my beloved baby kun :D !!!

No comments: