Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 march 2010

finally i got my blogskin ! not really in love with it but at least not that bad ?
hahas . wake up at noon time ,online chat awhile and job-hunting .hope they will give me a call and found a job by this week. hehe

supposed to meet gangster girl 6pm at dhoby ghaut for facial but lated . she dame smart la ! know i sure will late so stay at office till very late , become i wait for her -.-

found out something ! that both of us don;t know how to spell dhoby ghaut and make a joke out of it . =D . today i tweeted that going to cityhall at 6pm instead of dhoby ghaut because i lazy to find the spelling and since one stop away only . ended up gangster saw my tweet and sms me remind me .when meet her up she said she also dun know how to spell so she ytd sms parkmall instead dhoby ghaut -.- but today she saw i tweet at cityhall and no choice got to online search the spell . dame noob of us la . hahahahas....

after dinner at ps and amk meet baby boy . he fetched me at amk mrt station and we went to had some dessert . back to my house watch soccer show and now fall asleep at my room -.-

No comments: