Friday, March 26, 2010

26 march 2010

I AM A BAD GIRL ! i never go for my interview again !




ytd having high fever and headche ;( . out to have my dinner with baby boy and back home sleep . but always wake up at 12 am , so i downloaded some drama show to watch . baby come over to force me eat panadol and accompany me till i fall asleep . ♥


wed cabbed to sch again as i lated for one hours . after that chris accompany to jurong and back to bishan to had my lunch . baby down fetch me at bishan and headed to summerset to catch my alices in the wonderland . I love fairtale ~

after that accompany baby to eat dinner first and we went to eat my favourite ^^ ...
back baby home and start download my show to watch at his room and he went out meet his friend .


my silly boy said i always hind him from other so his show me his baby attitude by hind under his table -.- LOL .

No comments: