Tuesday, March 09, 2010

9 march 2010

feel so STRESS .





Two hours ago had a quarrel with baby .actually not the serious one but it really pissed me off . he always the one that most understand me but tended to do or said something that make me angry .


when i reached home , the first time after i finish changing i called him and make sure his is safe home and wished to stay with him alittle bit longer before to bed . knowing i should be more independent but always failed .


conversation turned out to be a little messy and he keep said i had always negative thinking !
the very first time he agreed to had break .okay than i should be letting go all my crazy and silly through that i should not had in the first place . he always make me feel so true that no matter what he will be there for me . never ever will break my heart like the fucking asshole sway ren do and he is the one and only one but onces again , love make me goes blind .


i do admit that i always tended to throw princess temper to him and for nothing emoing .
maybe a break is better way for both of us . do take care yourself , study well and last but not least i love you . ♥




* thank for buddy beening there for me whenever i feel super upset . he always will give me a call and lend me his ear .



i will be okay . i can do it alone .~

No comments: