Saturday, March 20, 2010

20 march 2010 for you .

OUR 5th MONTH ANNIVERSARY


has been living in baby world for quite sometime and guess love have lead to another universe. Today is ours 5th mnth anniversary tgt with baby , never felt so loved before where it lead to my wildess imagination of getting tied down to baby. Thanks baby for always beening there for me whenever i need u the most, whenever i m lost u will bring me back to the correct path & best of all , tolorence to all my princess temper.baby i promise i will change for the better .



to ophelia ,

baby girl.. time flew pass like a flash of light.. a blink of eyes, today is our 5mnth anni.. really treasure the moment we spend tgt no matter it is sweet or bitter.. i know u r having serious delimema over ur studies n work.. but remember baby is always standing by ur side giving his fullest love n support k.. =P I dun wan to try to live without u in my life.. Promise me nv mention that ''WORD'' again k.. we will ride through all thick n thin tgt k.. =P loved..♥

bad bad day ahead !....

keep raining non-stop ,we two stand there for around 30 min waiting for a cab !
dunno why all stupid uncle just don;t want stop ;(
after had my lunch and went to baby house ;)

No comments: