Sunday, March 07, 2010

7 march 2010 -photo

all photo never edited cox using baby com to upload . too many to load over here and
there more photos to go but some at my little cousin hp and she keep never online . LOL .
so you will see our of the photo got the C.M.i face .



Just the four of us will do .
fuck the extract two high class people ...




my favourite photo ^^ . flirting with him !! hehe we are still young ! uncle just come out from market ?? hahas. is to feed the tortles ^^






familiar ? malaysia have it too !!! LOL



after heavy meal he told me fucking full till cannot walk . but you see what he doing after reached home -.- love from the back
really dunno why those cheappo and low class people tended to like act rich at other place !
see liao super turn off !we shall see what goes around come around ~. since you don;t learn your fucking lesson !!!! i learn my lesson too ~
okay . stop talking about those budget cheappo highclass couple ! spoil my mood .

No comments: