Wednesday, January 06, 2010

06 jan 2010

Received a SWEET ill gift from gangster girl ytd (:
it totall hand-made stuffs plus is blue in color, totally in love with it !


Ytd after work meet rene at town -orchard to had dinner and collect went to tiff&co collect my bracelet back .tsktsk . Night meet baby for tea and supper . dame fattening lo .

do your REALISE that i become FATTER ? OMG !!!
i think at least gained 5 kg ); baby also agreed to it .
It's time for me to slim down !!!

no more
ice-cream , cake , sushi , pasta , chocolate . 70% kol bubble tea etc .
kill me pls ): hais !

never went work today ! actually i 8am plus jiu waked up . But i fucking lazy and sleepy to home changed and go work . if i go work sure dame sleepy and keep fall asleep ! Even i always do so lahs ... LOL ..

homed at 12 pm ? daddy mummy also at home -.-
there a special guest at my house too . mummy forced me sit and join in till the guest left .
go do my stuffs and wait for babby finish sch and pei me go see doctor and back school .

but onces i stepped out , it started to rain cat and dog plus clinic closed !
went to j8 to had sushi for dinner and headed to town ....


home sweet home at 3am , wanted text my baby .
ended up texted half way haven send out jiu fall asleep -.-
See my seisei bear sleep till so happy (; NIGHT EVERYONE .

No comments: