Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 jan 2010

recently feel like applying one week leave or having a long weekend.
super tired plus last weekend having event make it worst ! seriously two days is not enough for me to rest .sigh...


took half day as i really sick of wake up so early and rushed like hell to work again .Cabbed down to goldenshoes, had lunch with gangster girl as she keep asked me to accompany her.back to office at 1.30pm which our lunch ended at 1pm ? LOL .
time passed fast and at least there something for me to waste on .Serina is the only motivation for me going for work now ;( .sigh ....


homed early and i forget buy BeBe foods again !wanted buy later on but rain cat and dog!around 8 pm realised that ethel at amk central , so called her to help me buy the food .NO MORE STOCK !like wth , so sway !!! before mummy headed out , she reminded me to feed him when ethel back home !! never told her the truth if not later she nag agian . heard that dog can live w.o food at least a week , so should be ok to eat snack for two day ba?!?!no choice!. sigh .....


room messy like birdnest! clothes/book/bag can be seen everywhere !got to pack later on !. sigh.....


...........


....



.


* i can totally feel/understand the heartpain YOU going throu every sec day.it really hard to bear ! become so an-ti socal and reject all the concern by the closer one as i think all that just bullshit and i don;t need them because i can still feel the pain so clearly and it still hurt badly .losed 7kg and Hospitalized, in and out the hospital for almost one month .There onces i wanted to give up myself lucky there my friends and family for me.pulled me so hard that i don;t want to disappoint them !


thought it was easy to let go , thought I will not cry so hard, thought you still loved me as you said so . But all is lied ! i never been falled so hard and begged one before .
FUCK YOU for beening a bastard ! FUCK YOU for beening a liar !


GOODBYE NIGHTMARE ! ;)


BABY is the sweetest of all. picked up my brokenheart as much as possible to make it whole .w/o fail always beening there for me . i love you ..

No comments: