Friday, January 22, 2010

22 jan 2010

tired ! ....




terrible headache now plus very stress over many stuffs .

TODAY just not my day ! rain cat and dog , train delayed and late 2 hours for work .!
after work head to bugis to had kfc for dinner , food there dame yuck lah . everything don't goes well for me at all .
just back from club giorgio which is a guys club . LOL ...
this is my very first time going to such a club lei , feel dame weird lahs .
guys there okayokay , not very handsome kind la . i keep ask this and that like go there just to dig their pay ,background blah blah blah , super kpo right?. but beening one dame good pay lei ;X !!!!!!!!!there got alot rich tai tai ! drink f-ing ex also can onces open 12 bottle >.< . when i can be one of them so RICH ;( ytd meet chloe at town walk walk ! never spend much beside the on foods . never stay till very late as she needed head to work later on . back home tired like a puppy ;(



*recently I will be away !anything important do sms me/call me , will reply ASAP yea.

No comments: