Thursday, January 07, 2010

07 jan 2010-LOVE BLIND

Is love B-L-I-N-D ?

WARNING LATTER . !

FUCK OFF if you lied to me .
FUCK OFF if you never loved me .
FUCK OFF if you sweet talks to me .
FUCK OFF if you never missed me at all .
FUCK OFF if you think you that 'charming' .
FUCK OFF if you still wanted to flirt around .

FUCK OFF if you think you are wasting my time .
FUCK OFF if you don't intended to be with me forever.
FUCK OFF if you break you promises again and agian .
FUCK OFF if you think the world offer you more than me .
FUCK OFF if you not there for me when i needed you the most .
FUCK OFF if you only need someone accompnay becoz there noone there for you .



IF
there is
IF




FUCK OFF . FUCK OFF . FUCK OFF . aways -from my life (;
do i sound like un-reasonable ? mad girl ? too demanding ? den FUCK OFF . lols .

No comments: