Monday, January 18, 2010

18 JAN 2010

finally updating ?
i now using my baby com now , currently super lazy to on/use my com ;p
beside blogging , i only active on twitter and facebook ! nothing more than that ..


sat to sun been working some event kind job with mel at the hardrock hotel at sentosa .
very relaxing and easy job but when ever i tot of going work the next day dame stress ! LOL .
baby fetching me after work at 11 am .on sat after work ,went to eat the only meal for the day at newton , my favourite stingray , spicy sotong together with mel and her BF . after that head back to amk hub to watch mid-night movie the 'DAYBREAKER' ;)

on sun work extra one hour till 8 pm , head back to amk meet fatty for dinner .
meet baby to mustafa walk walk . he keep complain 'CHOU CHOU' =.=
back home at 3 am and scared by my parent ! say got ghost and heard somone crying outside blah blah blah -.- . scared me like HELL la .

today serina finally back to office . XOXO
everything fine at office , just that abit bored ! baby act a kind soul fetch me after work . actually he wanted go the cathy change money as he tmr going BBK . enjoy your trip huh !!! rmb my presents hor . hehe .



**why guys always tend to be a heartbreaker ?
they can bring you to heaven and also can drag you to hell ..
cruel creature ! .

No comments: