Saturday, January 09, 2010

09 jan 2010

Yes !
nothing is as sweet as you baby , you the wonderful bf i ever had .


For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my soulmate.
For filling my life with joy and loving me without end...
I do



♥♥♥



today just took up some saving plan ! actually i wanted to get one long time ago but i super lazy to find out more blah blah blah ...

i am a shopaholic , i do save okay ! but i still think it's not enought so i decided to get a saving plan (: slept till 4pm and meet the 'agent' at 4.30 pm as he is 'nice' enough to come over my block and explain to me . baby still say want accompany me ended up he is busy . From today onward he not going to complain his room very hot all that again ! shiok right baby ? hehe .

he come over my house at evening time as there a mini buffet style dinner going on . after that caught a movie the Vampire's assistant , not bad but the last part of the show i don't really understand and ending abit LOL lei .

MUSHROOM ! YTD .....

night meet my two cousin to the nearest pasar malam to get some foods even we already had our dinner at home . After that chi-chated at the playground there while waiting for my baby come over .

\('V')/

both of us went to bowling , one of my favourite activity which not much people knew it . baby named himself GUCCI and mine is AGNES B in the game . Don't know why the bowling ball just can't go straight and my score dame low ! another side my baby dame good luck keep strike / spare , two game also lose to him ;( . maybe today just not my day !

baby keep say i am his lucky star but who my lucky star !!! give me some luck pls . LoL .

我是最幸福的小女孩 (:

i got the wonderful parent . wonderful BFF and wonderful Bf .

what more i still want ? more than enough ~!!!! xoxo

THE END & NITE ...

No comments: