Wednesday, January 20, 2010

29 Jan 09

now is 4 am in the morning , just back from st james .
i am so tired and sleepy now but i still forced myself to come here to blog a little before head to lala land . today powerhouse is 80 percent full of guys and asual very packed ! .
drink quite alot but not to the extend that can knock me off ;)
not even very high okay ! good thing or bad thing ?!?! omg .

today wanted act one good girl not to be late for work as serina backed office ! but i still can;t wake myself up early to preapre ! gangster girl start complaining as i get the same pay as her but i only worked 4 day per week and only 7 hours everyday ! it seen totally unfair for everyone , but i don;t care ;p . hehe . after work back to amk meet fats for dinner and accompany her do her virgin eyebrow shaping ! now her eyebrow look more neat and nicer ;D

kind of miss my baby boy now ;( i think it's time for me to learn to be more independent !!!!


*这就是我...
love me or hate me .? i don.t care anymore !




the girl that love tease her baby boy by always scolding FUCK YOU /NB right infront of his face , who always very lazy to walk and willing to spend most of her money cabbing instead bus .keep complainting fat like a ball but never ever say no to food before ! super contended as she already found her one and only true BFF and sweetest BF .what more she still ask for?

CONTENT IS, LOVE .♥♥♥

thanks for thoes people that Pampered me so much and always shower me with all their love ! xoxo .

No comments: