Friday, April 09, 2010

09 april 2010

HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY .

my sweet bun morning come to my house 9am to accompany me to bring my brother to CMPB .we cabbed down and had our breakfast there while waiting for my brother .

accidentally took the wrong bus thank to my unless brother and went to orchard . settle my brother nonsense stuff and wasted many of our time and baby decided to protank his class at 3 pm to accompany me for the interview . ♥ so many company around 15 ? called and i only went for only 3 ! i such a lazy girl but can;t blame ok ! i wish to find a higher pay and near job ma . haha. back to baby house cook noodle and take a nap . supposed to meet chris at bishan at 4.30pm but rain heavily and i super sleepy so i postponed to sunday instead ! had a nightmare also like this not the first time and recently keep having nightmare too ;(

after that headed work alone as baby need to back to study again and don;t wish waste his time sending me off . had a great , fun relax night ;) supposed to meet the babes at zouk after that but i too tired and lazy cab down as it super waste time and money too ! mr ' P ' fetched me to aljunied mrt and drop him at yck mrt station and fatch me home where he live at east side , feel sorry to trouble him loh ..

* sudden miss the working days at aia where always had lunch with gangster girl and all the chi-chat ! OMG .~

No comments: