Thursday, April 08, 2010

8 april 2010

baby accompany me home at morning as ytd he fetched me home after work and i drunk again . yes ! like wtf right , i just hate drinking Liquor + beer = KO .

we went to had breakfast first and he hug me to sleep . i Love sleep in my baby big fat warm arm ;) hahahas ... waked up at noon 1.30pm and i skipped the interview ( again ) and headed to central to see doctor . he give me only two sleeping pill -_- as he say is only short term solution and if continues like tat must go back again !!!! siao ! and blah blah blah ! .

baby and i took bus to bugis ! very romantic hor .actually we wanted rest at bus as we two fuckinh tried but i die die dun go home rest so ~ hahas after bugis , headed to cine for movie -Clash of the Titans ! very nice movie !!!

No comments: