Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 april 2010

rushed out my house today and cabbed again -.- thanks to my lateness .
planned to head home and rest but very last min decision meet penny up .
after cityhall , we head to bugis shop ! .

yummy !!!take till i so fat la -.- no skill ! hahas
around 6pm and off to meet baby up at AMK library ;) home sweet home after that ...

hate those bitch and bastard !IF WANT VOICE OUT JUST DO IT . FUCKER ! dun ever say behind especial to my bro . IDIOT OR RETARD ? totally suit you.dun ever regret if you do it . nothing is guarantee , don;t be too sure and arrogant asshole freak . especial two head snake like you.NBCCB.fucking act lahs . shall getting engage in 2 years time , now start telling ppl? like everyone will remember that and fucking care since it's still long ? should you now hold a party and invite everyone to infrom as well ? sound better ?
...


* Happy 6th month anniversary baby ♥

baby i so sorry that i throwed my anger at you just now because of some fucker ,as you know i not good in expressing myself in word like what TSH is always doing but i do love you more that what you can imagine . there more anniversary ahead waiting for you and me . so love and dote me more even you already super givr in and doted me . hehe ^^. ILOVEYOU .

No comments: