Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14 april 2010

waked up very early like 8 am as baby need to go sch so i follow him out and back my house instead.too awake to back to sleep so online till almost late for my class at 12pm but need to go cox assignment is all with me;p . meet huiying my secondary school friend at mrt station and head school tgt .

noon 3 pm , baby and i off school the same time so meet him up at mrt station and had to orchard walk walk and for lunch ! 7 pm plus huiching come meet us up awhile and off with her guy friend . ahem hahas :)

night mr lei picked me up for supper and his treat ! ;)
it been super long time never meet him up and reminded me alot of memories. as usual scolded by him for not study hard , slack at home blah blah blah ! love all his care as well as other darling too ;D

went to the old places that we used to be and chit-chat awhile . home sweet home at 5am ;)

No comments: